When you are looking for a place to stay while traveling across the world, you might to it in a fun way. There are many places that can make your experience unforgettable. For example a chateau in France or a houseboat in Amsterdam. These are unique places to stay, so go ahead! We last stayed in an ecolodge in Bali. It was great!
For short periods of time of course. When we are traveling for two or three nights we find that a hotel offers much more accessibility than a vacation rental. For short periods of time, the check-in is more flexible with the employees to assist you.
1) Research your destination first
2) Book your accommodation as early as possible
3) Make a list of properties you like
4) Avoid traveling at peak times
5) Know your vacation criteria
6) Read many reviews of properties you like
7) Communicate with your host first
Comments will be approved before showing up.